Sunday, November 21, 2010

Changing A-Record in Cpanel?

I'm at a loss.

In short, I would like to have my website (blog.artist-wolf.com) show up when you go to my Tumblr blog. I've already done everything I need to do Tumblr wise (set up custom domain, I put blog.artist-wolf.com)

So now I know I need to change my A-Record from my current i.p. to the one Tumblr provided.

But how?Changing A-Record in Cpanel?
You can't change an a-record through cpanel, you will need to contact the company that you registered your domain with and have them change it.Changing A-Record in Cpanel?
A records or MX entries may not be changed by domain registrar. domain registrar can change only name server det. to lookup A entries contact your Web Hosting provider. usually its rarely required to check, If you point domain to correct name servers after 24 hrs propagation your site will work fine

Report Abuse

  • disappear from my zune
  • dvd burner speed
  •