Sunday, November 21, 2010

When there is a change in your criminal background, how long does it take for your record to be updated?

Basically, I want to find out how long it takes for your background check to come up clean when something is dismissed. I have a program that has taken 18 months and is supposed to change my record for the better. When I go to look for a job, I want to make sure that it is reflected in any search they perform.When there is a change in your criminal background, how long does it take for your record to be updated?
I don't know about %26quot;any%26quot; search, but I know if you did something in the county then you could go down and request a copy of your record from the jail facilities.



I know that because when I went to get my real estate license I had to attach a stamped form by the county jail facilities that they had checked my record and that it was clean. Yes, I went myself to ask for that.